- you are not more ‘wrong’ than any other sexuality.
- You are born this way.
- You are different than other people but that’s ok.
- No one is allowed to label you but yourself.
- You are worthy of love and adoration and every kind of physical contact you want.
- You are a real asexual if you identify as asexual.
- No one can tell you otherwise.
- You are a human being not a robot.
- You are not to be ridiculed or belittled for your lack of sexual attraction.
- if you are grey-a or demi you are still welcome in this community
i can guarantee that the level music for bob-omb battlefield is stuck in my head any time of day any day of the week
I really tried making this tutorial (I aM SO HORRIBLE AT MAKING TUTORIAL SO PLEASE DON’T ASK ME TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU LMAO….*turns head*)
I’ve been getting a lot of messages on how to paint w/gouache…so here’s a step by step process on how I paint gouache. You can find what kind of brands I use on my about me page (you just need to scroll down and you’ll find it)
Also for the palette I use. I highly recommend this palette! Why? Because you can save your gouache (or acrylics)…and the special palette paper absorbs the water from the sponge (and it lasts pretty long…like about five weeks?)
If you have any questions, please message me lol……
Photograph by Gerd Ludwig
Purple tints land and sky as night falls over lavender fields at Tasmania’s famed Bridestowe Estate. The plantation is one of the largest lavender farms in the world.
Oh my god this is so cute!
I had this idea to take a mineral texture and make a creature out of it for practice, so I took a good look at Mineralist’s tumblr and picked out a few samples. Here’s the first one.
some quick Yan sketches, mostly of him being a giant grumpus and also harassing a poor frog..